Monday, August 5, 2013

Triumphant return?

Been one of those years.  I've gone back to College been working on securing environments at home and trying to get myself back together.  Recently  I started documenting and installing all the major Linux distributions on my home box as well as upgrading hardware around the house.  I'll hopefully upload my Mint 15 installation procedure document and follow it up with a securing Mint 15 document shortly thereafter. 

Started playing with my old lockdown scripts - going to port them to hopefully a few new Linux distributions, then start translating to other things like BSD, Solaris and maybe MacOS X. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.